SV Colleges have upheld a rigorous commitment to the curriculum and the programs that we offer, with a wide range of courses at our four institutions spread across Kadapa and Tirupati campuses.
||SV Degree College, Kadapa
||SV College of Engineering, Tirupati
||SV College of Engineering for Women, Tirupati
||SV College of Engineering, Kadapa
At SVCK, we empower our students to achieve professional and personal success by providing a comprehensive and supportive educational experience, fostering critical thinking and encouraging lifelong learning.
Our career-focused programs and services provide the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in the fast-paced world. Irrespective of the course, we make sure that our students get the real-world learning experience that helps in achieving their future goals.
- Located in the heart of the KADAPA City
- Dedicated and qualified senior faculty
- AC Classrooms eqipped with LCD projectors
- State of the art Laboratories
- Air-conditioned Central Library
- Centralized AC Seminae Hall
- AC Computer Labs with high end computers
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus with e-learning resources
- Hostel facility for both Boys and Girls
- Quality education with fun college life
- An ecosystem beyond the classroom with year-round technical, cultural and sports events
- Industry oriented programs apart from the regular curriculum
- CRT classes from the first year onwards
- Mini Projects during vacation
- Innovative and creative thinking student clubs to build leadership and team-building skills
- Bus facility is available from all places
- Hygienic Canteen
RAGGING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN SVCE
ANTI RAGGING POLICY
In view of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP No. 24295 of 2006 dated 16-05-2007 and in Civil Appeal number 887 of 2009, dated 08-05-2009 to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging including any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student, or indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student or asking any student to do any act which such student will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student, with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student, in all higher education institutions in the country, and thereby, to provide for the healthy development, physically and psychologically, of all students, the All India Council for Technical Education,(AICTE) brings forth these Regulations.
Punishable Ingredients of Ragging:
- Abetment / instigation to ragging
- Criminal conspiracy to rag
- Unlawful assembly and rioting while ragging
- Public nuisance created during ragging
- Violation of decency and morals through ragging
- Injury to body, causing hurt / mental trauma or grievous hurt
- Wrongful restraint
- Wrongful confinement
- Use of criminal force
- Assault as well as sexual offences or unnatural offences
- Criminal trespass
- Offences against property
- Criminal intimidation
- Attempt to commit any or all of the above mentioned offences against the victim
- Physical or psychological humiliation
- Any act / abuse by spoken words, e-mails, snail mails, blogs, public insults etc.
- Any act that prevents, disrupts or disturbs the regular academic activity of a student
- All other offences following from the definition of "Ragging"
Punishments against Ragging:
Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the Institution, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging shall be any one or any combination of the following:
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges
- Withholding / withdrawing scholarship / fellowship and other benefits
- Forfeiting Campus Placement opportunities / recommendations
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process
- Withholding of results
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival etc.
- Suspension/ expulsion from the hostel
- Cancellation of Admission
- Rustication from the institution for a period, ranging from 1 to 3 years
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specific period
- Fine of Rupees 25,000/-
- Collective punishment: When the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.